Hi travel bug! Below is a list of my camera equipment, digital nomad must-haves, and travel-related recommendations.
There are affiliate links below. Any purchase or signups through my links, at no additional cost to you, will help my channel stay afloat. Thank you with all my heart. You are my rainbow, you are a unicorn!
What I Use to Vlog
|Olympus Mirrorless Camera||12-40mm F/2.8 Lens||Sony Digital Camera|
|Travel Tripod||64GB Memory Card||Zoom Portable Recorder||Snowball USB Recorder||Rode Camera Mic|
My Digital Nomad Essentials
|TSA-Friendly Backpack||External Hard Drive||Noise Cancelling Headphones|
→ I wrote a complete list of recommended resources for digital nomads in my How to Become a Digital Nomad E-Book, download here.
Favorite Travel Resources
- For Flights: Watch my 7 Tips to Find Cheap Flights video to get the full scoop! In general my go-to is Skyscanner.com because it manages to find the cheapest budget flights to where I need to go.
- For hotels: Booking.com is my go-to for hotel bookings but when I was in Iceland, it was the absolute best source to find guesthouses to stay. Since then, I’ve used to it find hostels to apartments to everything in between.
- Alternative Accommodations: Airbnb is another site to look for great options in accommodations. I genuinely choose to go this route when I need fast wifi as homes are way more equipped than shared hostel internet. Here’s some credit for your first booking.
- For Rides: I use Uber at almost every country I’ve been to. It’s just the cheaper alternative compared to taxis and it’s so convenient to call a car right from your phone. Here’s $20 off your first ride.
- For Airports: I’m always taking flights with long layovers because they’re so much cheaper than direct. I alsorather sleep and lounge around in an airport than book a stay overnight, heh. The site Sleeping in Airports is my go-to for finding out if an airport is equip for overnight layovers.
What I Use to Blog
- For Domain Name(s): In my lifes I’ve owned over…oh gosh, 5-7 domains? Mostly for personal projects. I always go to Namecheap.com for cheaper prices and it’s comparably better than GoDaddy in service and experience.
- For Hosting: My WordPress is hosted on Bluehost.com. I love them because they have AMAZING personal customer service. I never had a problem resolving my technical issues. And you guys know how annoying those tech issues can get. Another reason is because they have a 1-click WordPress Install. They made installing WordPress easy breezy for me. You can set your blog up in 5 minute after signing up with Bluehost.
Favorite Female Travel Accessories
For a list of my favorite essentials and accessories for female travellers, click here.